[Hidden-tech] Online backup for video production

Chris Hart, MyMacTech.com chris at chrishart.net
Mon Oct 13 07:16:13 EDT 2014

While I have traditionally respected PCMag, I question their integrity when
a promotional offer is embedded within a review.  That shows a lack of
separation between editorial and advertising, which is not good in a
journalistic entity.

Chris Hart

    • Computer Support & Technology Consulting

        for Connecticut and Western Massachusetts

            Tel: 860-291-9393

                http://www.MyMacTech.com