[Hidden-tech] referral key?

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Thu Oct 2 13:09:45 EDT 2014

Hi Hidden Techies!
	I got an email from "support at referralkey.com" with information about referral exchanges between several people, at least two of whom are familiar to me from this awesome list. It seemed legitimate but I had never heard of it so I wanted to check it out. The site has an FAQ that says you can unsubscribe with a link that is "always" at the bottom of all the emails they send, but there was no unsubscribe link on the message, which I take as a red flag.
	Does anyone know if this is legit or a scam? Something new I just haven't heard about yet, or something to be avoided?
	Thanks, as always, for your help.
	Lynne

Lynne Rudié
Graphic Design