[Hidden-tech] For Nonprofits: Publicity Opportunity

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 12:57:55 EST 2014

This message is for any Hidden Techers who run or manage any sort of nonprofit organization.
I am looking for 2-3 mini-case studies from the nonprofit sphere for a copywriting manual I am compiling on offers.  This manual will include extensive advice from me in addition to about 10 case studies.

What's an offer?  It involves something special that the customer would receive under certain set conditions, such as a deadline or a discounted price or both.  For instance: "two memberships for the price of one, if you sign up by December 1" or a unique swag item if people renew their membership before a certain date.
You can contribute simply by answering the following 4 questions:
1. What is the most successful offer you have made to your customers/members/the public in the last two years?

2.  What factors do you think made it so successful?

3.  What would you say others can learn from this example? What's the take-away lesson?

4. Please give me a couple of sentences describing your organization, and send along the organization's
logo.

If you're interested in contributing, II would need your responses to the above by November 26.  I call it a publicity opportunity because it's a chance to showcase one of your organization's successes.

If your contribution is used, you would receive a free copy of the completed report.  My hope is that you would review it or tweet about it, but there would be no obligation to do so.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and send contributions as a private message to this email address.  I promise to respond to all correspondence.

Sincerely,
Marcia Yudkinwww.yudkin.com