[Hidden-tech] Home exterminators

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 17:59:42 EST 2014

>>Make sure there's nothing for them to eat.<<
Unfortunately, mice also eat lots of things that you would not consider "food."  We often get mice in our car after we've been away for a while.  They eat (and shred) insulation, paper and lots of other stuff besides human food.  In our house they appear to gnaw on wood or wires between the walls.

However, stopping their access to food is still a good idea.

Marcia YudkinGoshen