[Hidden-tech] Questions about Thunderbird/Mac

Shel Horowitz - Green Biz Profitability Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Sun Nov 2 21:15:59 EST 2014

After ten days of nothing except GMail and more than 1700 messages in my
inbox, I spent an hour and half at the Apple Store Genius Bar--and now I
finally have Thunderbird working on my two most important
addresses--Yay, and thanks for the recommendations.

But I still need to know a lot more:

 1. Is there any documentation for it anywhere besides the extremely
    thin page at
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird/customize-controls-options-and-add-ons?
    The help screen brings up the general Apple help, which is useless
    for my specific questions.
 2. What *keyboard* command sends a message when it's ready? I thought I
    saw a command listed for that with the command plus a key I didn't
    recognize (it looked like a K turned on its side)--but now I can't
    even find that screen.
 3. How do I create a new folder?
 4. How do I increase the type size or zoom in the window that lists new
    mail (the size of the actual messages is fine)?
 5. How do I create a template response (or, even better), load the ones
    I created in Eudora?
 6. How do I create multiple signatures?

I'm sure I'll have other questions going forward,

Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.business-for-a-better-world.com/tedtalks/

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
Green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Blog: http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog