[Hidden-tech] HELP! My WordPess edit window won't accept content

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Tue May 20 07:04:44 EDT 2014

I just wasted half an hour creating a new blog post. I was able to
type in the edit window as usual, but then three things went bizarre:

1. When I went to  text view, the edit block was blank, though the
text was still visible when I switched back to visual; 2. I could not
add a graphic or a link. Nothing happened when I clicked those
buttons. 3. Worst of all, when I hit "schedule," the text window went
blank except for <p></p>. The headline, excerpt, categories, tags,
keywords, description were all there--but not the actual post!

Thinking it might be a connectivity issue, I tried it again from my
desktop computer. Same thing.

What's going on, and what do I do about it?

Shel Horowitz - Green Business Profitability Expert
Helping you find the value in your values since 1981 - because
Green isn't just good for the planet--it's *great* for your bottom line

Contact me to reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://business-for-a-better-world.com * http://greenandprofitable.com/
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Latest award-winning, best-selling (8th) book:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)