[Hidden-tech] NESEA is hiring an office coordinator/administrative assistant

Jennifer Marrapese jmarrapese at nesea.org
Wed May 14 09:38:07 EDT 2014

We are looking for an administrative super hero to join the Northeast
Sustainable Energy Association staff as our office
coordinator/administrative assistant in Greenfield, MA. The ideal candidate
will be as passionate about helping us streamline our office processes to
keep things running smoothly as they are about our mission, which is to
advance the adoption of sustainable energy practices in the built
environment.

We have a great culture here - we play almost as hard as we work. We're
fans of lean impact, Seth Godin, and other entrepreneurial approaches.

*Responsibilities include:*

   - Data entry and clean up
   - Responding by phone and/or email to general NESEA inquiries and/or
   directing them to the appropriate NESEA staff
   - Sending membership renewal notices and reminders
   - Processing memberships, donations, and thank you letters, updating
   thank you letters
   - Administrative support for NESEA board members in their roles on board
   committees
   - Website updates
   - Scheduling equipment maintenance/repair
   - Pulling reports from membership database
   - Small-scale event planning
   - Serving as registration coordinator for BuildingEnergy Conference,
   BuildingEnergy NYC, and other NESEA events

*Skills and qualifications include:       *

   - Detail oriented, highly organized, and ability to multi-task
   - Proficiency in computer related skills:  Microsoft Office Professional
   and GoogleDocs
   - Highly developed business and interpersonal communications skills
   - Ability to work efficiently and effectively with staff teams
   - Commitment to NESEA's mission and desire to learn about energy
   efficiency, renewable energy, and whole systems thinking
   - Availability and willingness to travel on a limited basis
   - Four-year degree preferred, at least 3-5 years experience in a
   nonprofit association or small business desired

*How to apply:*

   - Send an email to jobs at nesea.org, subject line "Office coordinator"
   - In the email, tell us what super-powers you possess, why you're
   interested in the job, and why you think you'd be a good fit
   - Attach your resume

You can learn more about us at www.nesea.org. Thanks, and we’re looking
forward to hearing from you!

--
*Jennifer J. Marrapese*
Executive Director, Northeast Sustainable Energy Association

*BuildingEnergy NYC for Renewable Energy & Green Building Pros October 16,
2014 Time Life Conference Center in Manhattan nesea.org/be-nyc
<http://nesea.org/be-nyc> NESEA advances the adoption of sustainable energy
solutions in the built environment*