[Hidden-tech] Email to task list / ticket system.

Town Websites townwebsites at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:50:17 EDT 2014

I need a better way to organize small tasks from email.  I'd like to be able
to tag emails directly to a task list and then manage the task list like a
ticket based support system, perhaps integrated with a project management
system.  I currently use Outlook 2007 for email (old habits).  I host and do
php & Joomla; if I host a system like security will be a high priority, I
don't want a back door to my client's server because of a ticket system that
wasn't designed with security as its first imperative, not to mention that
I'd like the tickets and tasks to be secure as well.  Adding categorized
notes is a bonus which can be tagged to tasks or projects is a bonus.  Basic
objective is to reduce my time managing many small tasks and avoid having
some small tasks get lost in the noise.

Thoughts about options?  Thanks.

Charlie Heath
Town Websites