[Hidden-tech] Online Crowdfunding Tech Crisis

Ali Pinschmidt alipinschmidt at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 19:57:04 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I'm trying to launch a big crowdfunding campaign today, but Facebook is not reading Indiegogo's images correctly, and many people are not able to even access our links.  If there's anyone who could help me try to fix our meta data or do whatever else it takes to get this working, I would be infinitely grateful.  Spent hours researching it and nothing seems to work.  Debugged the page on Facebook and resized and changed and removed images, but there are still so many problems and inconsistencies.

Thank you!

Ali Pinschmidt
617-875-6010
alipinschmidt at yahoo.com

ps - this is my first time on hidden tech; please forgive the email if I am posting incorrectly.