[Hidden-tech] Fill-in-the-blanks PDFs

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 19:26:21 EDT 2014

Hi Listmates -

Occasionally I have a customer for one of my home-study courses who is quite insistent that they need to be able to take notes right in the document they are reading.

I understand that it's possible to create PDFs where the reader can fill out forms online. But I imagine that there are some limitations with those? Wouldn't you have to create fields with a specified size rather than one that expands indefinitely?

Which version of Adobe do you need in order to create one of these things?

And do they still have security? So the average person can't quickly convert the whole document into text? (I realize any PDF can be cracked by someone knowledgeable.)

Thank you for any insights, links or tips!

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com
Goshen