[Hidden-tech] Blank cassette tapes to donate - any use?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 06:56:30 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I have 90 white 64-minute blank cassette tapes (plus labels) and wondering if they have any use to anyone.  (Maybe there's a classroom or a nonprofit that still uses them for something?)  If so, they're yours.  Just let me know.  I hate to toss them in the landfill if someone can use them.

And as I declutter my house and have stuff to give away locally, where's the best place/what's the best method for doing this?

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen