[Hidden-tech] US Census Survey of Business Owners

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Jun 6 09:44:43 EDT 2014

Way tooo easy to check, it is very legit
in fact it probably took me as long to check as it did to reply:

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/13/7/II/224

Or just google "census Title 13, USC, Sections 131 224" to see more
direct references.

I let it go to the list to remind everyone to check before posting

Rich