[Hidden-tech] US Census Survey of Business Owners

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Fri Jun 6 08:40:25 EDT 2014

My gut reaction is that it is bogus. The financial penalties just don't make sense except as an
attempt at intimidation from a scammer.

I would independently look up the U.S. Census Bureau and call them.

Was the notice paper mail or email? If email, look at the full headers and see where it really came
from.

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-