[Hidden-tech] NERDSummit Official Call for Proposals!

Kelly Albrecht kelly at nerdsummit.org
Sun Jul 13 23:01:37 EDT 2014

It is our pleasure to announce the official Call for Proposals for this
year's NERDSummit!

We invite anyone to propose any web development industry topic that they
know something about and are passionate about.

For the 2014 NERDSummit, the deadline for submissions is 8/15/2014.

Sessions will be accepted and scheduled by the Tuesday following the
submission deadline.

For more info, see: https://nerdsummit.org/session-submission

Pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Project update:

We relaunched the site with a major upgrade! This work was a hold up for
many announcements which we will now be getting out as quickly as possible
with the Summit right around the corner!

Please start spreading the word! We will be sending important updates
frequently over the next several weeks.

THANKS!
kelly

--