[Hidden-tech] JOB: Junior Developer in Easthampton MA

Blair Winans bwinans at hbagency.com
Sun Jul 13 18:37:31 EDT 2014

Junior Developer

HB, a growing integrated marketing agency with offices in Newton, MA and Easthampton, MA, is seeking an energetic Junior Developer to help bring to life awesome digital marketing projects.

Responsibilities would include:

	• Ongoing client site maintenance/edits/customization
	• Wireframing responsive websites
	• Integrating frontend site JS
	• Creating backend CMS modules/customizations
	• Working as part of close-knit dev team
	• Keeping up to speed on latest industry standard techniques/best practices

You should have 2+ years experience with the following technologies:

	• HTML5
	• CSS3/SCSS/SASS
	• Responsive design
	• jQuery/Backbone/vanilla JS/other JS frameworks
	• PHP/mySQL
	• CMS customization (WordPress/Drupal/etc)
	• Version control using Git
	• Java/Objective-C a plus
	• Basic network and domain/hosting configuration
	• Some experience with Photoshop would be helpful

In addition, you must be:

	• Obsessively organized
	• Able to advance multiple projects and clients concurrently
	• Uncompromisingly responsive
	• Results and measurement focused
	• Excited to work in a growth environment which values integrity, expertise and collegiality, but where the rules are still being made up as we grow

If you value growth, learning and hard work, and you want to expand your horizons in a fast-moving, optimistic, enthusiastic and professionally dedicated integrated marketing communication environment, we may have what you’re looking for. In return, you can expect a fun, tight-knit, highly skilled and motivated team focused on growing an exceptional business, as well as competitive compensation, benefits and potential for growth. We are passionate about what we do, and we make it effective and enjoyable.

If you have the qualities to make you successful in this position, please send a cover note and resume to hr at hbagency.com putting “Junior Developer” in the subject line and feel free to include links to samples or a portfolio. Please include salary requirement.

Blair P. Winans

Building brands, one story at a time
Eastworks Building | 116 Pleasant Street, Suite 311 | Easthampton, MA 01027
t. 413.303.0353 | hbagency.com | twitter: @blairwinans  @hb_agency

HB is a partner in IPREX, the global communication network
128 Offices - 33 Countries - 77 Partners