[Hidden-tech] movie display for website on ipad

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Jul 7 18:17:38 EDT 2014

There is plenty of documentation about what format to use for ipad -- the basic choice is
mpeg-4 or H.264

Here is an interesting option I found: http://video.online-convert.com/convert-video-for-ipad
For batch conversion - if you have the original format - I have used ffmpeg effectively

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member