[Hidden-tech] Hidden-discuss Digest, Vol 117, Issue 3

Dan Richardson (t) tech at nottooloud.com
Fri Jul 4 12:30:50 EDT 2014

There is one way that you can be certain of being able to revert to your
old OS, and that's to install the new OS on a separate hard drive. It
can even be a modestly-sized external portable drive. In fact, you can
have several OSes installed, and boot into whichever one runs the
particular app you need, if there's some old incompatible app that you
absolutely can't do without. You want each OS on its own drive, so that
prefs files don't intertwingle. I've always separated my OS and data
drives for exactly that reason.

Dan