[Hidden-tech] Reference requested for Amy Zuckerman

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Jan 24 15:10:47 EST 2014

In general we do not allow personal references or related discussions on the public list.
Since this request is related to Amy who conceived of the Hidden-tech concept and was
founding member of the list,
and, although she moved on many years ago, some of you may have more recent experiences
you might
might want to share.

PLEASE email Liane privately - responses will not be allowed on the list.

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member