[Hidden-tech] Fwd: [New post] Bigger in Bend – Building a Regional Startup Cluster–part 1 of 3

Jim Geisman jimg at softwarepricing.com
Mon Jan 20 19:10:51 EST 2014

I have been a minimal contributor to this list and have watched as
various folks ask questions that suggest they are trying to build their
companies (large or small -- mostly the latter).

I've been active in the Boston entrepreneurial scene for many years and
try and stay up with what's going on in BOS and out in CA.

For those of you trying to create a regional ecosystem, I think you may
find this article interesting.

Even if you don't, Steve Blank's blog is a must-read for all types of
"serious" (i.e. non-lifestyle) entrepreneurs -- especially those in tech
businesses.

I hope you find this useful.

Jim Geisman

PS Bend is as far from PDX as Gfld/Amherst/NHampton is from BOS and
probably encompasses people living in a 50 mile radius around Bend.