[Hidden-tech] Cool Workspace Solution Now Available for Solo Practitioners or Small Businesses

Carla Vooys Carla.Vooys at lshd.com
Mon Jan 20 12:25:13 EST 2014

Hi HT-ers,

If anyone out there is looking for affordable office space, the business I work for has created a comfortable, modern, coworking office which is now open. It features a variety of office amenities AND a community of like-minded professionals (that's us) who are eager to collaborate, create, and share. The office has been named BACKSPACE and it's located in the Westover business district.

You can learn more on our web and facebook pages.
http://lshd.com/the_backspace/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/BackspaceWestover

Carla