[Hidden-tech] WordPress site user reigstration

Kalista Popp kalista.popp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:45:11 EST 2014

Hey folks,

I think this very well may be my first post to HT. (Although I have been on
the list for sometime!)

I am working with a WordPress site that I "inherited", with features and
theme already in place.

For certain areas of the site, I would like to remove the requirement for
visitors to register as users. I have pored over the WP FAQ and many
forums, but cannot find a way to change that setting, or where to do it.

I am hoping that this is not a permanent WP site requirement, because it is
causing frustration in promoting the site.

Does anyone out in HT land have any experience with this? I welcome any
help you can give!

Thank you!
Kalista