[Hidden-tech] [Job] Web Services Manager inRESONANCE

Kevin McAllister kevin at inresonance.com
Mon Jan 6 10:22:27 EST 2014

WEB SERVICES MANAGER

inRESONANCE is seeking a full time Web Services Manager to work in our Northampton MA office.

Position Description

As the Manager for Web Services for inRESONANCE, the job responsibilities include but are not limited to:

·       • Supervision of web services personnel

·       • Prioritizing workload, coordination with other departments and managing the job queue

·       • Interaction with the Development team for successful roll outs of new products

·       • Implementation reports for EVP of Client Services Group

 Candidate must live within driving distance of Northampton office. We do not pay relocation expenses.

Qualifications:

The best candidates will have 3+ years of experience managing a technical staff, project management experience, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.

Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate a plus.

An understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS, Google Web Toolkit as well as a solid knowledge of database applications like Filemaker Pro, Access, and MySQL.

About inRESONANCE

inRESONANCE, Inc. is a strategic productivity partner for schools and nonprofits. Our suite of intelligent database solutions brings control and flexibility to key operations—fundraising and constituent management, admissions and enrollment, and registrar functions. inRESONANCE is a FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum Member.

Compensation is competitive and based on experience. The inRESONANCE benefits package includes health insurance, vacation and 401K plan.

 Contact

Email resume and cover letter to: (no phone calls please) jobs at inresonance.com.

Kevin J. McAllister | President, CEO
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate