[Hidden-tech] Looking for programmer to do video app on Mac Laptops

George Forman Videatives at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 10:14:15 EST 2014

Hello all at Hidden Tech,

We are looking to hire a programmer who has experience creating apps for Mac laptops.   I need an app that will display a video window on the left side of the computer screen that is fed by a live external camera (thru USB port or Firewire port) On the right side of the screen a second video window will play a .mov or .mg4 video file from the computer's hard drive.  The live video and the pre-recorded video will run at the same time. The app will be useful for dancers learning a new step, or athletes learning the correct form of a swing, throw, or stroke.  The pre-recorded video will be the coach.The computer will be connected to a video projector or to a large screen TV.  The student will shadow the coach and watch his/her own image in real time. Each video stream will need a button to flip the video horizontally in order to make the orientation of the coach the same as the orientation of the student, since the video camera does not act like a mirror but inverts images right to left or since some students may be left handed.

We have a patent pending for this product.

There are other features we would like to add but I can discuss them with anyone who has written code for something similar.  We are looking for two bids.

Thank you,

George Forman, President
Performanetics
Amherst, Massachusetts