[Hidden-tech] What happened to Dot Inc. in Hadley?

Bissex, Paul (CMG-Atlanta) Paul.Bissex at coxinc.com
Wed Feb 12 09:24:48 EST 2014

Julie,

Another thing you might try is reaching out to other clients of Dot Inc.
to see if they know anything about access or contact. The website lists
six clients who I'm assuming you can find via Google:

Anna's Taqueria
Captain Marden Restaurant
Jewish Cultureconnect
Orchard Valley Heating and Cooling
Risley Sports Photography
Sweet Marias

I'd also do a "whois" lookup on the domain name to see whether it's
registered in your client's name or not.

Good luck!

Paul

--
Paul Bissex