[Hidden-tech] Small Business Accounting workshop

Lyle Phipps lyle at preparedaccounting.com
Mon Feb 3 10:45:17 EST 2014

*Small Business Accounting workshop *

*Northampton, Massachusetts- February 1, 2014* - Entrepreneurs  and small
businesses owners are being offered a light lunch and the opportunity to
discuss best accounting and tax practices on February 13th, 2014.

The seminar presenter will be Lyle Phipps, a CPA and founder of Prepared
Accounting, a local book keeping and tax preparation business.  Lyle will
aim to help owners set goals to reduce stress associated with accounting
and tax through the effective use of technology.  The long term goal is to
help small businesses to get caught up and stay current with bookkeeping
and tax preparation.

"We want the creativity flourishing in the Pioneer Valley to ignite into
economic growth through strong mentorship and scalable business models".
Because of that, we are offering this workshop to build relationships that
can help make such growth a reality.

Originally preparing and reviewing tax returns with KPMG in New York City,
Lyle Phipps founded Prepared Accounting after becoming disenchanted with
Wall St. and decided to focus his energy and skills on helping the next
generation come alive and into sustainable and healthy livelihoods.

A Northampton based business, Prepared Accounting specializes in tax
preparation and small business services. However, through the flexibility
and expandability of cloud based accounting, he is able to serve remote
clientele spanning from New York City to Hawaii.

The "lunch and learn" seminar will be held on February 13th, 2014 in the
Community Room at 20 Hampton Ave, Northampton MA. The event kicks off at
12:30 pm, and a light lunch will be provided. If interested in joining this
free information seminar, please register on the website
www.preparedaccounting.com/catch-up-workshop.

Contact:

Lyle Phipps

info at preparedaccounting.com

Lyle Phipps, CPA

Prepared.

413.345.6767 p

302.342.9611 f

lyle at preparedaccounting.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lylephipps>
<http://www.twitter.com/preparedcpa><http://www.preparedaccounting.tumblr.com><http://www.facebook.com/PreparedCPA>

 This communication (including any attachments) contains confidential and
privileged information and is only for the use of its intended
addressee(s).  Any other use is strictly prohibited.

Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with Treasury Department regulations, we
inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. tax-related penalties or
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related
matters addressed herein.

Any advice in this communication is limited to the conclusions specifically
set forth herein and is based on the completeness and accuracy of the
stated facts, assumptions and/or representations included. In rendering our
advice, we may consider tax authorities that are subject to change,
retroactively and/or prospectively, and any such changes could affect the
validity of our advice. We will not update our advice for subsequent
changes or modifications to the law and regulations, or to the judicial and
administrative interpretations thereof.