[Hidden-tech] Further to Outlook mail anomaly

Ed Bride Ed at edbride-pr.com
Mon Dec 22 16:46:37 EST 2014

After this approach did not solve the problem with outgoing mail, I tried
the Outlook Repair tab to see if that might fix it, still no dice. Error
message says that Outlook cannot connect to the outgoing (SMTP) email
server. Outlook manages five different email addresses for me, one of which
is a .org address, and that's the only one which is experiencing the
problem.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ed