[Hidden-tech] Job: Database and online publishing assistant

Karen Christensen karen at berkshirepublishing.com
Mon Dec 22 14:04:11 EST 2014

Berkshire Publishing in Great Barrington, MA, is looking for extra help with database, ebook, and online publishing projects. We have a robust but aging system that we are redesigning. We are not looking for a new system or complete overhaul or consulting services. A new graduate or graduate student with skills in data management and database architect would find this an interesting enterprise because of our involvement with China and use of Mandarin as well as US and Chinese social media for communications and marketing.

Please see website for more information and send a cover letter with some personal background about yourself and your interests, together with a resume/CV pasted into the body of your email, to: jobs@ berkshirepublishing.com. No telephone calls.

Karen CHRISTENSEN 沈凯伦, CEO
Berkshire Publishing Group LLC 宝库山
Request Berkshire titles for your library http://ow.ly/aTbL1 (中文<http://www.berkshirepublishing.com/bpg/libraryrequest_cn.asp>)
Tel: +1 413 528 0206 | Fax: +1 413 541 0076 | Skype & WeChat 微信: karen_christensen
Email: karen at berkshirepublishing.com
Blog: www.berkshirepublishing.com/blog
Twitter: www.twitter.com/karenchristenze<http://www.twitter.com/karenchristenze>
--