[Hidden-tech] Looking to share studio space

Kristen Winstead kristen.sund at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:12:47 EST 2014

Hey all-I'm an established, full-time freelance designer looking to share studio space with another creative or two (writers, photographers, programmers, etc). I'm hoping that this will lead to some colaboration and generating business together. Anyone interested in talking more, or know of someone who might be the right fit? You can check me out here: www.sundstudio.com (Right now my space is in Hadley, but I'm open to the general Northampton area. I saw a sweet space in Haydenville last week.)

Thanks!
Kristen