[Hidden-tech] new spam call technique?

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Wed Dec 10 13:04:27 EST 2014

Have any of you experienced this new-ish thing where the phone rings and the caller ID says that its YOU (the phone you are holding in your hand)? This happened to me about a month ago for the first time and of course I answered the phone because I was curious and it was a spam caller. It is happening now from time to time. This is so insane. Does anyone know if there is a specific way to get this to stop?  Or is it just the same old/same old and actually talking too someone and asking to be taken off their list? It is so sneaky I would want to think this would be illegal.

Dede

Dédé Wilson
Founder | Bakepedia - The Baker's Resource ®
dede at bakepedia.com
www.bakepedia.com