[Hidden-tech] Electricity rates

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Tue Dec 9 08:42:15 EST 2014

A couple comments:

Remember, no matter what you hear, all electricity is the same. There are
technical reasons that the voltage can not be any different from providers.

Smart meters:

I haven't read that doc yet, but as I understand it the consumer will be
able to change provider if the rate goes up because of some short-term
issue. My answer to that is simple.

Try to change providers now in less than a month. It is one billing cycle,
which often migrates into more than a month.

Ask what has the present flexibility given us? Higher rates, of course.

Jim Ussailis

Original email: