[Hidden-tech] App software...

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Aug 29 09:22:03 EDT 2014

Do you really need an 'app' or is what you need really a good mobile web site with a map.
Your description seems to be of 2 different functions:
     1) restaurants providing their used cooking oil
             of use to people making biodiesel
     2) biodiesel stations
             of use to people who want biodiesel for their motor vehicle

And what region do you want to map ?

Once you have those databases - how big is #2 anyway ? even #1 is not that big for the
local region

A good mapping display is just a nice bit of database driven javascript,
for example here is a map of all creative economy business in Franklin county:
         http://www.fosteringartandculture.org/creativeground/

All that is need to be useful as a mobile web page is adding the javascript to read the
current location and zoom the map.

So it seems what you need 1st is a spec for exactly what you need.
Email be directly if you want to discuss that more

Rich