[Hidden-tech] Anyone interested in carpooling to a virtual reality meetup in Boston?

Maria Korolov maria at tromblyinternational.com
Tue Aug 26 12:45:50 EDT 2014

There's a virtual reality meetup group in Boston, and they're showing off
the Developer Kit 2 version of the Oculus Rift there tomorrow night.

I'm driving up, if anyone wants to carpool with me, leaving shortly after
noon (I've got an afternoon meeting in Boston before the Meetup) and then
coming home again afterwards.

Here's the link to the MeetUp:
http://www.meetup.com/Boston-Virtual-Reality/events/201570872/

It should be a great opportunity to schmooze with the folks on the
ultra-cutting-edge of the Boston tech scene.

-- Maria

Maria Korolov •  508-443-1130 • maria at tromblyinternational.com
President, *Trombly International <http://www.tromblyinternational.com/> *
• *"We know the emerging markets."*