[Hidden-tech] Cat 5 comm cable with male connectors each end...

Chris Hart email at chrishart.net
Mon Aug 11 22:53:53 EDT 2014

Yes, exactly....  all newer generation ethernet cables are
backwards-compatible.

So, as Robert said, I would suspect a computer LAN port, or switch/router
issue.

Chris Hart
    • Computer Support & Technology Consulting
        for Connecticut and Western Massachusetts
            Tel: 860-291-9393
                http://www.MyMacTech.com