[Hidden-tech] Job Posting: Business Manager for Bakepedia

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Mon Apr 28 10:00:53 EDT 2014

Hi folks, just putting the word out. If you would network this, I would appreciate it.

BUSINESS MANAGER

Bakepedia.com, The Baker’s Resource® is a successful, recently launched website featuring original and curated recipes, an ever-expanding multimedia encyclopedia and a social network. We are looking for help managing our operations and expansion.

Responsibilities include:

•       Managing the team

•       Coordinating and tracking tasks

·        Input on content creation and scheduling

·        Marketing

•       Supervising and coordinating communication amongst team members

•       Executing the development of advertising and other revenue streams

•       Coordinating the leveraging of founder’s exposure to generate website traffic

•       Coordinating projects with external parties

Experience:

•       Managing a team

•       Website

•       Start-up

•       Partnership development and management

•       Planning

•       Project management

·        Knowledge of Wordpress

Characteristics

•       Interested in being an integral part of an emerging high growth start up

•       Self-starter

•       Detail oriented

•       Responsive to the needs of the team

•       Willing to take direction from founder

•       Thrives in ambiguous environment

•       Can work virtually without constant oversight

•       Obsessed with exceeding expectations of all stakeholders and customers

•       Good communication skills

•       Loves great food

Compensation is subject to negotiation and will include equity.

Dédé Wilson
Founder | Bakepedia - The Baker's Resource ®
dede at bakepedia.com
www.bakepedia.com