[Hidden-tech] Need an account - presto.

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:55:40 EDT 2014

...thanks for the suggestions everyone...I'm actually going to go with
Turbo Tax .... & I highly recommend it to others if they're trying to
decide which way to go

It's the best user-focused online software I have ever seen and I have a
bunch of friends that have also raved about it...dare I say it makes the
process FUN?
In fact, I don't even think I'll need an extension...no prob.... (he's
naively as he is only about 40% through the process...)

But it's good to know about all the suggestions. I appreciate the info and
may contact one of them for other accounting needs down the line.

Regards,

Tom Adams, Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
Reelife's Facebook <http://www.Facebook.com/Reelife> *
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/reelife>
 * Vimeo <http://www.vimeo.com/reelife> *
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomadams2/>
 * Reelife's website <http://www.reelifeproductions.com/>
Folktography by Tom's Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/FolktographybyTom>
 * Folktography by Tom website <http://folktography.zenfolio.com/>
Producing Media that Educates, Entertains & Enlightens... since 1996
** Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb **
*(*
*413) 575-9707 * Williamsburg, MA*