[Hidden-tech] Need an account - presto.

Frank Aronson fsaronson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:42:39 EDT 2014

Tom -

I've been using Sue Lastowski at Quality Tax and Bookkeeping Service in
Holyoke.  She is incredibly good and efficient.  My taxes (Federal and two
states) cost me $75 this year.  My daughter had some issues with her taxes
and instead of owing Federal taxes, the fed owed her.  I can't say enough
good things about her.  If you have your stuff in order, I would expect
similar results.  Here is her contact information:

Phone: (413) 535-1773

Email: pbackwriter at the-spa.com <mailto:pbackwriter at the-spa.com>

Hope this helps.

Frank