[Hidden-tech] weekly workshop series

Feldman, Rick rickf at incommn.com
Sat Sep 28 22:13:20 EDT 2013

The INCOMMN 21st Century Round Table series is up and running again ---
first one we did was an organizing workshop to explain and repeal the Tech
Tax. Seems to have worked! Thank you Jeff Rutherford, Don Lesser and Scott
Foster!

NEXT: Tuesday Oct 1, 6pm at the Hampden Court community again. Again we're
doing this as Hidden-Tech + INCOMMN + Click WorkSpace collaboration.

JIM MUMM, master of the Sandler Training approach, a regional sales
strategy and techniques guru; 2 hours of highly interactive session. He is
among the best in his field, always providing some valuable insight,
information, technique; any session with him results in learning and great
take-aways....     $2 for Hidden-Techies and Clicksters.....

Rick

--
*Rick Feldman
InCommN, LLC