[Hidden-tech] Tech Tax is gone

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Sep 13 10:03:23 EDT 2013

Well, as they say, "it ain't over til the fat lady sings" - so when it's signed is when
it's gone,

in the meantime - thanks for all the work of those who spoke up.

This would not have happened if we had an active lobby for tech and small business in
Boston and Washington,
MassTLC dropped the ball on this one, maybe Spark can be a key part of that.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member