[Hidden-tech] Domain nameservers & email forwarding help

Tori Zopf tori.zopf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:40:16 EDT 2013

Hi Hidden Techies!

I recently switched my domain that is registered through Namecheap and
hosted on Wordpress.com to a different domain with the same details.

I have been having problems with email (which I have through Google Apps),
perhaps a product of forwarding email with Namecheap?

I would like to get an email address at my new domain, but I can't seem to
decipher Namecheap's instructions. I run into the same problem when I try
to set up Google Analytics, etc. on my website.

Do you know anyone who would do this rather cheaply? The website is already
built and up and running so design isn't an issue. I'd just like to run
through what I set up previously, what my needs are, give them all the log
in information, and have them complete it all so that I don't have to worry
about fixing the problems on my own anymore.

Thanks!

Tori Zopf