[Hidden-tech] Tired of dealing with Verizon for land-line phone service.

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Fri Nov 29 09:25:19 EST 2013

I have decided that I have had enough of Verizon and I am looking for an
alternitive land-line phone service.  (Cell phone service is not an option --
I don't get coverage where I live.)  I am shopping for a CLEC for my analog
land-line.  I know it is still going to use Verizon infrastructure (such as it
is), but *I* just don't want to deal with Verizon directly anymore and want to
let someone else deal with them on my behalf.

Does anyone have any recogmendations? I just need local service so I can use
my analog dial-up modem. Things like voicemail and regional long distance
service would be a plus, but I can probably live without these services if I
have to.

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com