[Hidden-tech] old voice mails

Diana Hardina dianahardina at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:36:00 EST 2013

Over the years I have saved some lovely voice mails from my kids in my Comcast phone account. It's quite an audio documentary about them and I want to keep them. However, I absolutely need to create more space in my voice mail space. I don't want to buy more space and I don't know if that's even an option. I know that I can listen to them online and am wondering how I can possibly record them on my MacBook pro, while they are playing. I don't want to buy any software to do this. I see that I have garage band in my system.
If anyone has ever done this let me know.
Please only respond if you have done this or know someone who has. I appreciate conjectures but, honestly, have no time to explore them.
Diana Hardina
Upstream Advertising & Graphics
dianahardina.com