[Hidden-tech] Personal 401k plans

Lisa Sieverts lsieverts at wivalley.net
Tue May 28 20:43:37 EDT 2013

I've been happy with a simple self-employed retirement plan through the Freelancers Union. It's managed by Milliman and Charles Schwab and from what I can tell, it's a good deal.

https://www.freelancersunion.org/benefits/retirement/

I'd love to hear what others think about this. I wanted to begin saving again and this was an easy way to get started.

Lisa