[Hidden-tech] Short-term house rental available in Northampton

Jean Zimmer jeanzibean at verizon.net
Mon May 27 08:35:41 EDT 2013

Hello, hidden-techies,

Do you have family or friends visiting the valley this summer?

My Northampton home will be available for rent for several weeks in July and August. Furnished 3 BR, 1.5 BA, in a beautiful Smith College neighborhood. Backyard deck, barbecue. Family-friendly. Walking distance to downtown, Smith College, bike trail, swimming hole, YMCA, parks. Wifi.

No smokers or pets. References and security deposit required. In the past I have rented to friends, or friends of friends. Please contact me for details.

Jean Zimmer

tel. (413) 336 - 2999
jeanzibean at verizon.net