[Hidden-tech] WordPress 3-store vs. ZenCart--your opinion, please

Sanju Jangra snju.jangra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 23:20:15 EDT 2013

Hello Shel,

Hope you're doing great.

I have gone through this email and would like to suggest for WP e-Store.
Also i have worked with many of the site using e-store. One of the recent
example is this one: http://margiewarrell.com/couragestore/

So sorry to say that i don't have much experience in ZenCart.

Please let me know your thoughts on the above.

Thanks & Regards
Sanju

--

*Thanks & Regards,*