[Hidden-tech] WordPress 3-store vs. ZenCart--your opinion, please

Shel Horowitz, Ethical/Green Marketing Expert shel at principledprofit.com
Sun Mar 31 22:54:02 EDT 2013

I am totally frustrated with Zencart, which after several nearly
flawless years stopped working about a year ago. I have not been able
to find anyone who can fix it (several have tried) and have not
gotten a response to a support request submitted three weeks ago.

I am beginning to wonder if it might be easier to simply start over
again with a new cart. I found this one, which looks very promising
and quite affordable.

<http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/wordpress-estore-plugin-complete-solution-to-sell-digital-products-from-your-wordpress-blog-securely-1059>

My questions:

1. Do you (or does someone you know) have substantial expertise in
Zencart? I'd still like to make one more attempt at getting it to
work, and not have to recreate the whole cart.

OR

2. Do you have any experience/feedback on this WP e-store cart plugin?

Thanks!

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/