[Hidden-tech] Tomorrow: Western MA Film & Media Networking Event!

Lauren Zink lauren at berkshirefilm.com
Wed Mar 27 10:03:49 EDT 2013

*THIS THURSDAY is the 2nd Western MA Film & Media Industry's Networking
Event. RSVP Now!*
*http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5649913042*

Dear Berkshire Film Friends,

We would like to invite you to attend our 2nd film and media networking
event tomorrow, Thursday, March 28th in Springfield, MA.

Many of you attended our last one, and we would love to see you again! More
details, along with a link to RSVP, can be found below.

*
*
*2nd Western Massachusetts *
*Film & Media Networking Event*

*Date:*
Thursday, March 28th
6:00 - 8:00pm

*Location: *
One Financial Plaza - Lobby
1350 Main St., Springfield, MA

Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to meet others in our industry
and learn about exciting opportunities on the horizon for the western MA
film community.

Bring your business cards, have a nosh and a drink! (cash bar)

Admission is free (with a suggested contribution...after all, we are a
non-profit)

RSVP Here <http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5649913042>

Please pass this on to others in the industry. We look forward to seeing
you!

*Special Thanks to Our Sponsors:*

   - AJA Video Systems <http://www.aja.com/en/>
   - InCommN, LLC <http://www.incommn.com/>
   - NAI Plotkin <http://www.sdplotkin.com/>
   - Western Mass EDC <http://www.westernmassedc.com/>

*Catering Graciously Provided By:*

   - Elegant Affairs <http://www.elegantaffairs-mass.com/>

Questions or Comments? Email lauren at berkshirefilm.com

--
Lauren Zink
Communications Manager

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=611672441900&set=a.604916281300.2075357.53901092&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply&theater#!/berkshirefilm>
Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/berkshirefilm>

BFMC promotes and facilitates film, television and media production in
western Massachusetts as an economic initiative for the region.
*BFMC is a fund of the Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation, a 501(c)3
public charity.*