[Hidden-tech] Happening on Fri/Sat this week - Register Today - Creative Economy Summit!

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Wed Mar 20 10:07:22 EDT 2013

*Register Today for the Fostering Art & Culture Project's Fourth Creative Economy Summit! *

Space is limited, so secure your spot today!

March 22^nd & 23^rd , 2012 in Turners Falls, MA

Register Here <http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/reg2013/>!!!
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/reg2013/

Join us for two days of collaboration, presentations and workshops that benefit artists,
businesses and municipalities. Leave with inspiration, concrete ideas and a wider network
of resources & people.

Summit Program & Presenters <http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/schedule2013/>
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/schedule2013/

  Are you an ARTIST? Or are you a BUSINESS? Or even a state or local MUNICIPALITY? If so,
this Summit is for YOU, we're sure of that. Find out why below. You'll be happy you didn't
miss it!

Why Me?   The Highlights <http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/highlights2013/>
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/highlights2013/

  Turners Falls is great!  We like to encourage all of our attendees to get out to explore
the community and support the local businesses. Check out all you can do in beautiful
Turners Falls, MA!

Check out Turners Falls <http://www.turnersfallsriverculture.org/>
http://www.turnersfallsriverculture.org/

  Want to attend the summit for free? Have 3 hours of time you can give? Then consider
being a volunteer during the summit. Contact us by clicking below if you have and
questions or want to volunteer!

Volunteer Here ! or contact us with Q's!
<http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/contact-us/>
http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/contact-us/

visit our site http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/ <http://www.creativeeconomysummit.com/>

like us on facebook <http://www.facebook.com/CreativeEconomySummit>