[Hidden-tech] DOCSIS 3.0 and WiFi N?

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Wed Mar 13 21:11:28 EDT 2013

*Hey Mavens...*
*
*I'm upgrading my TV and looking at upgrades to my Comcast internet
connection.*
*
*
*How much of a performance improvement would I get by upgrading the cable
modem to DOCSIS 3.0? And what improvement would I get by upgrading an older
router to a new WiFi N compatible router?*
*
*
*Thanx*
*dff*

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled*

*   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive

*   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, *
*   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*