[Hidden-tech] Transcription opportunity

Daniel Lieberman daniell at incommn.com
Sun Mar 10 11:23:03 EDT 2013

Hi All,

A friend has a successful transcription service and is seeking contractors
to do transcription. The name of the company is Modern Day Scribe. They pay
competitive rates and there's always work.

If you are a good typist and have good grammatical and spelling skills,
this may be a good opportunity for you to make some cash at home. They
require a test, and you're required to have your own software and hardware
for transcription.

If you're interested, let me know and I will put you in touch with them.

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Lieberman