[Hidden-tech] Shopping cart help for Wordpress Ecwid plugin

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Wed Jun 5 11:43:57 EDT 2013

Does anyone have experience with Ecwid shopping cart plugin for Wordpress? I
have it up on my site; people can pay me, and I get the purchase
notification, but they are not redirected to automatically download the
products so I have to fulfill each one either using email or some other way
for larger files. Something is broken and I haven't been able to
troubleshoot it. I'd like to hire someone to fix it or replace it with a
similar solution. Thanks, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/> Register: Rock Your
Business With A Book Webinar
www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/authorwebinar/
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com